Wednesday, November 21, 2012

And So The Journey Begins!

Welcome to Intellectual Mind Candy! This is my first blog and boy am I excited! My family and friends have told me for SO long that I need to start a blog so I have stepped out on faith and am following this path to wherever it may lead :) I will share my thoughts and opinions on ANY and every topic I feel like or want to! That's the freedom of having your own blog lol! I can say what I want to, when I want to and will give it to you straight with no chaser! Hope you enjoy this wonderful, wild ride and enjoy my take on sports, politics, entertainment and life in general. My AWESOME husband, Jason Menssen will also be a contributor from time to time so prepare yourself to meet the "Angry Gopher"! lol! Enjoy IMC and my musings and rants at your leisure. Glad to meet you!Hope you stay around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment